TEAS REMOTE SESSION ONLY
-You MUST first create an ATI account through the following link: www.atitesting.com.
-You must remember your ATI username and password for the day of the exam.
-Requirement for students applying to the upper division of The Capstone College of Nursing.
-Exam given 2-4 times a month during Nursing School application period.
-Exam can only be taken twice during an academic year.
-In addition to creating an ATI account, one MUST register and pay for the exam.
-$91.00, to be paid online at the time of registration. THE FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE!! PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR THE CORRECT OPTION. YOUR REGISTRATION FEES WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR REFUNDED IF YOU REGISTER FOR THE REMOTE SESSION AND INTENDED TO REGISTER FOR THE IN PERSON SESSION (OR VICE VERSA).
-Valid ID required - must be your UA Action Card or Drivers License. Must match name on registration
-Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Once a session is full, that session will be closed for registration.
SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS:
• Ensure you are using a fully charged laptop or desktop computer with a webcam and microphone.
• Install Google Chrome on your device. You WILL NOT
be able to take the proctored assessment with any other browser.
• Have a school or government-issued ID card available.
• Find a well-lit space, and be ready for a room scan prior to the assessment.
• Microphone: Any microphone, either internal or external.
• Webcam: 320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external.
• Desktop or laptop computer the ability to download Google Chrome (NO iPads, tablets, or phones are to be used).